RockClan Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay site for warrior fans

3 posters

MountainClan Main RP

Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

MountainClan Main RP - Page 2 Empty Re: MountainClan Main RP

Post  Icestar Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:40 am

The snake drew back and carried Rainkit back into the depths of the cave, leaving Leafkit out cold, trapped in the cave.

Blackleaf leaped down and rushed over to the crack where Bloodleaf stood, "can you reach them?" he asked.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:06 pm

Bloodleaf couldn't bring himself to say the truth, which was that he could reach Leafkit but doing so could possibly mean it was too late for Rainkit.
    He pushed himself further in, grabbing Leafkit's scruff. "Pull me back!" He hissed through a mouthful of fur."
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:28 pm

Blackleaf grabbed Bloodleaf's scruff and pulled back hard.

Rainkit stirred slightly, his bite hadn't been as bad as Leafkit's, soon he was fully awake, but exhausted. He kicked and squealed and tried to wriggle out of the snake's grasp. His paw finally hit it's mark and the snake dropped him, blood dripped from a tiny cut under its eye. Rainkit ran back around the corner through the tunnel, he could see another cat in the distance.

"Help!" he squealed as he ran. He glanced back, the snake was catching up.

((distance = a long way for a kit))
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:07 am

Bloodleaf had just put Leafkit down when he heard Rainkit call for help. With a heave, he dived back in, his nose going straight into the snake's jaws. He hissed, and attempted to bite the snake's neck, but it sprang back with a hiss. "Rainkit, hold on!"
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:16 am

The snake bit down onto the kit's tail but Rainkit managed to wrench it free and run.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:23 am

Bloodleaf struggled to pull himself out to make way for the kit, so he pressed himself to one side, opening a gap. "Run through! Go! Now!"
    He looked back at the snake, who was slithering toward the kit. "QUICK!"
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:29 am

Rainkit ran past Bloodleaf, but collapsed from the bite.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:03 am

(tell me now: is rainkit gonna die or what? Just so I know what I can and can't roleplau)
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:29 am

((He's gonna die))

((When will the "Great Shiver" start?))
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:39 am

((Right now))

Brownkit stared down at Nettlepaw. "We're just having a little bit of fun!"
    "Well come down right this instant. Your mother will not approve I can tell you that much!"
    Brownkit sighed. He opened his mouth to speak, but then something stopped him. The ground started wobbling, making his legs feel floppy and unbalanced. He struggled desperately to stay on the rock, but it was too hard to dig his claws into it. With one last cry he slipped off the edge and feel through the air.
    Nettlepaw gasped when she saw Brownkit falling, and tried desperately to reach him in time. But Brownkit's delicate body had found the ground too soon.
    "Brownkit no!" Cliffkit cried.

Bloodleaf, with no other choice put the kit under the safety of his belly and faced the snake. The snake hissed at him, and he hissed back. The snake started to charge at him, and his heart leapt. With this much room for him to move he would be no match for the snake.
    But just then, the ground started to shake. The snake's head jolted up, facing the roof. Bloodleaf copied.
    The roof was cracking.

Last edited by Coppersong on Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:19 am

"Bloodleaf! Get out of there!" Blackleaf yowled and reached forwards with a paw, managing to reach a small tail, he didn't know who's but it was furry. He dragged the cat out from the hole, it turned out to be Leafkit. "Hurry!" He called as the ground shook more ferociously.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:36 am

Bloodleaf made one last attempt to escape, but it was too late. He closed his eyes, one last time, as he heard the stone falling... May StarClan light my path...
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:17 pm

"Bloodleaf... BLOODLEAF!" Blackleaf called towards the hole as the violent shaking shook the earth under his paws.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:18 am

Nettlepaw looked up when she heard an ear-splitting crack, straight after the ground stopped shaking. She watched and followed as a crack in the cave wall, climbed up, straight towards a big rock tooth, right above them. She didn't waste a heart-beat. She scooped up the two kits and crouched against leapt away and watched as the rock tooth crashed into the ground, right where they had been.
    From the stress of not knowing if one of the kits she held was alive, and the terror of the thought she could have been dead right now, she could not help but yowl aloud.

Plumfeather was watching with pure horror and helplessness as a kit and a strong brave warrior were literally swallowed by the cave itself, when she heard a cry. A few heads turned, and she was torn between doing anything she could to help now or going to see what was wrong with Nettlepaw.
    With a gasp, she heard another frightened mew, smaller but just as devastated.
    "Cliffkit!"

Redsplash stiffly ran out of the elders den, followed more slowly by Hailflower. "The elders den is empty! Someone else check the other dens!" He looked around, seeing their leader nowhere, who right at this moment, was who the clan needed most. "Where is Falconstar?"

((Just in case you forgot he went for a walk))
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:37 am

"The apprentices' den is empty!" Lionpaw called as she and Brightpaw came running out.

"Is the warriors' den empty?" Summitfall asked as she joined the group. "Falconstar went out for a walk, Lionpaw, could you run and fetch her? You should be able to follow her scent trail from here."

"Got it!" Lionpaw dashed out of the camp.

"Blackleaf, can you check the nursery? Make sure all of the kits and queens are out safely. Jaywhisper, can you make sure that everyone's out of the warriors' den?" she asked.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:06 am

Jaywhisper put her head in and took it put almost instantly. "No body!"
    Suddenly, a head appeared through the darkness and startled Jaywhisper. "Check properly next time, Jaywhisper, you lazy snowball." Sleekfur turned to Summitfall. "I just checked. No one present."

(can we say Grayspots, Mudwing and Talonshadow we're out on a hunting patrol when it happened?)
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:31 pm

((I think Grayspots was watching Leafkit and Blackkit, maybe Pebbleshade could be on the patrol?))

"Good, are the medicine cats out?" Summitfall asked.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:29 am

((Sweet!))

"I believe that Sixclaw met Azureflight at the border, but I don't know about Stonepool." Replied Sleekfur.

Last edited by Coppersong on Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:32 am

"I'm here!" Stonesong emerged from the medicine den, her jaws full of herbs, "I don't want to lose any herbs if the caves collapse."
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:45 am

All of a sudden, Nettlepaw zoomed from round the corner and stopped before Stonepool?song, shaking wildly. "It's... it's one of Plumfeather's kits... quickly..."

Jaywhisper's heart wrenched with guilt. Not another kit. Not again. And for the first time she felt responsible for the safety of her clan, and she sprinted away toward Plumfeather.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:46 am

Stonepool followed Jaywhisper, her jaws still full of herbs.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:52 am

Talonshadow bounded along the slippery cliff edge, keeping a strong hold on the heavy hare he held in his jaws.
    "Be careful," he said through a mouthful of fur, "that shake might have rearranged the stones we know so well. Don't expect the usual path." He warned the rest of the hunting patrol.
    A heartbeat later he was proved right, when a small crack had split the path in half. It wasn't big enough for a warrior to fall through, but it was a potential danger for a wandering kit.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:55 am

Pebbleshade shuddered, "I hope the rest of the clan is okay.." she mewed, "I never should have left my kits."

Mudwing was stiff, he was hoping the same thing, please let Dapplebreeze be alright!
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:14 pm

Talonshadow glanced back at Pebbleshade. "They'll be fine, I'm sure."

(Who's kits were hers again?)

Sixclaw shuddered at the thought of the shake as he hurried back to camp.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:17 pm

((Rainkit and Leafkit))

"I hope so.." Pebbleshade sniffed the air, they were getting close to camp.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:50 am