RockClan Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay site for warrior fans

4 posters

RockClan Main RP

Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

RockClan Main RP Empty RockClan Main RP

Post  Icestar Wed May 04, 2011 11:44 am

RockClan
    Welcome to RockClan, the clan of the caves.

~Rules~
    -No SPAM (Short, Pointless, Annoying messages)-
    -Try to use proper spelling a grammar-
    -Please use Cat-speak (eg. Twolegs)-
    -Please use proper Warrior names (not things like Swordblade)-
    -OOC (out of character) posts must be in double brackets ((eg.))-
    -No God modding-

~Form to Join~
    Username:
    Cat's Name:
    Description:

~Allegiances~
    Leader: Icestar - Sleek white she-cat with bright green eyes, expecting Frostfall's kits (Icestar)

Deputy: Coppersong - Ginger she-cat (Coppersong)

Medicine Cat: Snowsong - long furred, fluffy white she-cat with startlingly blue eyes (Icestar)

Warriors (toms and she-cats without kits)
    Frostfall - Fluffy silver tom with a white muzzle and amber eyes (Icestar)
    Apprentice, Honeypaw
    Owlsight - Brown tabby tom with amber eyes (Coppersong)
    Apprentice, Earthpaw
    Lightningbelly - Dark gray tom with white belly (Coppersong)
    Silverlight - Silver tabby she-cat (Icestar)
    Bonestripe - Pale gray tabby she-cat (Coppersong)
    Moonfur - Pale silver she-cat (Icestar)
    Apprentice, Tallpaw
    Greenjay - Black tom with green eyes (Coppersong)
    Blackrain - Black tom (Coppersong)
    Fernwing - Pale brown she-cat with green eyes (Icestar)
    Kestrelclaw - Speckled-brown tom with amber eyes (Thrushwing)
    Apprentice, Featherpaw
    Frostfire - White tom with a ginger chest and bright amber eyes (Icestar)
    Featherbird - White she-cat with light gray stripes and blue eyes (Coppersong)

Apprentices (more than six moons old, in training to become warriors)
    Honeypaw - Pale golden she-cat with green eyes (Icestar)
    Earthpaw - Gray she-cat with green eyes (Coppersong)
    Tallpaw - Black and White she-cat with a long tail and green eyes (Icestar)
    Featherpaw - Pale gray she-cat (Thrushwing)

Queens (she-cats expecting or nursing kits)
    Whiteberry - White she-cat (mother to Wolfkit and Oatkit) (Coppersong)
    Mossfur - Pale tabby she-cat with green eyes (mother to Pebblekit, Minnowkit and Beekit) (Icestar)
    Thrushwing - Pale brown she-cat with bright blue eyes (mother to Birdkit, Eaglekit and Swallowkit) (Thrushwing)

Elders
    Tinyfoot - Small ginger she-cat with amber eyes (Coppersong)
    Speckledear - Pale brown she-cat with darker specks (Icestar)
    Milkfeather - Cream tom (Coppersong)
    Spiritstep - Pure white tom (Coppersong)

Last edited by Icestar on Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:53 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

RockClan Main RP Empty Re: RockClan Main RP

Post  Coppersong Thu May 05, 2011 10:17 am

Why does all the names have either (coppersong) or (icestar) written beside home? cat

((EDIT: First post ever FTW!))

Last edited by Coppersong on Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Thu May 05, 2011 10:49 am

((That's who RPs them))

Honeypaw leaped into the air and snatched a bat out of the air and killed it with a swift bite.
    "Well done" Frostfall purred "Great catch, I think we've caught enough for today"
    "Thanks Frostfall" Honeypaw grinned from behind the bat.
    "Let's just dig up the rest of our prey and head back to camp" Her mentor padded off, Honeypaw followed.

Beekit wiggled her haunches playfully and sneaked up behind her mother and pounced onto her tail.
    "Beekit" Her mother sighed "Get off my tail" She turned and picked up the kit by the scruff "Why don't you go out and play with Birdkit?" She suggested
    "Can I?" The kit asked with big eyes
    "Of course, just bring Minnowkit and Pebblekit with you" Mossfur smiled as the kit scampered over to her littermates and led them out of the den.

Silverfur led her patrol out of the caves into the small patch of trees on the edge of her territory.
    Tallpaw followed Moonfur and Silverfur along the TreeClan border.
    "What can you scent?" Her mentor asked.
    Tallpaw opened her jaws to taste the air "TreeClan" She mewed
    Moonfur nodded "What else?"
    Tallpaw took another gulp of air "Fox, it's stale though"
    Silverfur tasted the air "Yes, it smells like it came through here yesterday. We should warn the patrols to look out for it"
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Thu May 05, 2011 11:06 am

Coppersong lead her patrol toward the tangy smell of bat blood. Oh how she had been longing to scent that scent. Bat had been so rare during bare-leaf, but new-leaf had arrived, bring plentiful prey. Owlsight and his apprentice, Earthpaw, trailed exctiedly behind. "Honeypaw!"Earthpaw mewed to her sister who crouched proudly over her prey. "Nice catch! But tomorrow I'll catch an even BIGGER one!" Owlsight sighed. "Not if you talk that loudly. You'll make them all up and send them to treeclan." Earthpaw, quite selfconcious of what his mentor thought about him, shrank back. "Sorry," he whispered. Coppersong couldn't help but let out a purr of amusement. "Come on Frostfall, Earthpaw. We'll help you carry these back," she nodded to the bat, a shrew, and Frostfall's three mice. Owlsight paused before taking a mouse. "Earthpaw, feel free to stay and hunt. The clan needs as much prey as the can get." Earthpaw nodded eagerly. "Will do!"

(be back soon, having dinner)
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Thu May 05, 2011 11:21 am

"Thanks Earthpaw" Honeypaw puffed up with pride. She picked up the bat and followed the rest of the patrol, side by side with Earthpaw.
    Frostfall picked up his mice and followed.

Minnowkit jumped into the air to catch the moss ball his sister had thrown, he hooked it with a claw and batted it towards Pebblekit.

Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Thu May 05, 2011 11:31 am

Whiteberry opened one eye from her nest to see Mossfur sigh as her kits scampered off to join Thrushwing and her litter in the clearing. She looked stressed. Whiteberry knew how she felt. This was Mossfur's first litter and her second. She looked down at her newborn kits, who looked healthy and strong. they will be strong kits, she thought. So will Mossfur's. She is lucky to have such a strong first litter. A pang of pain hit her, and memories flooded back like a huge wave. An agonizing birth that lastes a whole night, three kits who could hardly breath or move, three moons of struggle to keep them alive, and finally, when everything had turned right, a fox attack that took one of their lives. When she spoke, her mouth was dry. "Mossfur, you can always speak to me if you need help. I have had plenty experience."
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Thu May 05, 2011 11:39 am

Coppersong caught the scent before Owlsight, Honeypaw and Frostfall, but by the startled looks on their faces, he knew they could scent it too. Only a few fox-lengths away from camp, there was the fresh scent of fox. It was so fresh, Coppersong could swear they had only just missed it. "Owlsight, go report this to Icestar. Frostfall, go and find Earthpaw and anyone who is still out. Honeypaw, you stay with me." The fonds of bracken shivered and Coppersong's heart stopped, even though she knew that whatever it was was too small to be a fox. It was Silverfur's patrol. "There is a fox in our territory!" She mewed. Silverfur nodded. "We know."
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Thu May 05, 2011 11:42 am

Mossfur dipped her head to the experienced queen "Thank you" She curled up in her nest and placed her tail over her muzzle to sleep.

Beekit purred in amusement as the moss ball knocked her sister off her paws.
    "Hey!" Pebblekit mewed and rolled the moss ball off of her "I'll get you for that" She pounced at her brother.

Silverlight heard a rustling in the bushes and tasted the air Mouse! She dropped into a crouch and slid forward across the grass. But she was interupted by Coppersong
    "There's a fox in our territory!" The deputy mewed
    "We know" The silver she-cat replied "Tallpaw scented it near the border"
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Thu May 05, 2011 12:11 pm

(oops I meant silverlight not silverfur, and I acidentally said I had three kits in my first litter but I only had two.)"HEY EARTHPAW!" Bonestripe yowled at the top of her lungs. Earthpaw jumped so high at the fright she had given him that he might as well have been a bird. Bonestripe snickered. "I love giving those nervouse puny apprentices frights." She brushed her tail on Earthpaw's flank. "Hey! You were an apprentice half a moon ago!" "So? I''m not one now." Earthpaw rolled his eyes. "You just scared away a bat! I was going to catch that and give it to Mossfur and Whiteberry. It was huge! And Honeypaw and Owlsight would have been so impressed." "Oh well-" Bonestripe stiffened. "Fox," she whispered, her hackles slowly raising. "Bonestripe, I know you're joking." "No, Earthpaw. Behind you... a fox." Earthpaw refused to believe her. He wouldn't be fooled. "EARTHPAW RUN!" Bonestripe turned and fled into the rocky terrain, leaving Earthpaw to turn a shaky head toward the large red creature, dripping saliva all over his pelt.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Thu May 05, 2011 12:16 pm

"Nice, Tallpaw. Now, is there anyone still out? Because if there isn't we can start tracking it down." Silverlight shook her head. "Your patrol, my patrol, and Honeypaw and Frostfall are the only cats. Oh, and Bonestripe went out for a hunt as well-" she was broken off by an earsplitting yowl. Owlsight gasped. "Earthpaw!" [sorry about roleplaying your cat, feel free to roleplay one of mine]

A4TRNHGVLOARN;UOABH;OWEORU;TH;OWUHV;OASJROGHOARWBHR
    HELLO PAST RUBY AND RACHEL, THIS IS JUST PRESENT RUBY INTERRUPTING THE PAST BECAUSE SHE'S FREAKING AWESOME. YEAH. NOW CONTINUE YOUR WAY IN THE PARALLEL UNIVERSE WHERE THIS IS ONLY JUST HAPPENING.

Last edited by Coppersong on Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Thu May 05, 2011 12:33 pm

(Can we please change Earthpaw to a tom?)
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Thu May 05, 2011 12:34 pm

((Please don't double post, it makes it harder to keep track of what's happening))

Honeypaw started to run towards the sound of the yowl "Earthpaw!" She called as she ran
    Moonfur grabbed her apprentice by the tail "Honeypaw, you can't fight a fox on your own" She mewed through a mouth full of fur.
    "I need to help Earthpaw" Honeypaw yanked her tail free and ran.

((Sure.))
    ((By the way, I'd prefer it if you didn't RP my cats))
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Thu May 05, 2011 12:48 pm

((okay, I'm really sorry. Nothing of the sort will happen again! I have to go now, is that okay? Actually, I'll say goodbye now, but I'll roleplay for as long as my internet lasts. It's about to run out.))

Earthpaw stood, frozen on the spot, staring into the eyes of a hungry beast. (more to come I'm just checking something...)
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Thu May 05, 2011 12:55 pm

((Okay, thank you))

The fox lunged forward and grabbed Earthpaw in its jaws and shook him.

Honeypaw leaped towards the fox, unsheathing her claws, she swiped the fox's muzzle, carefull not to hit Earthpaw.
    The fox yelped in surprise and dropped Earthpaw.

((Can we both RP the fox?))
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Fri May 06, 2011 9:08 am

(sure)
    Coppersong lead the patrol(Owlsight, Frostfall, Moonfur, Honeypaw, Tallpaw), with Honeypaw runnning eagerly ahead, swiping the fox with her forepaw. The fox yelped and flung back, dropping Earthpaw gracelessly onto the floor (who had already had his neck and tail mauled). Coppersong didn't waste a second, and ran in with Owlsight by her side. Copperside slashed at the fox's face while Owlsight dived underneath and raked it's belly. But the fox was quick, and it leapt back, rebounding off a nearby boulder and pinning Coppersong to the ground.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Fri May 06, 2011 9:22 am

Frostfall let out a yowl and dragged the fox off of the she-cat and landed a blow on its muzzle.
    The fox snarled and lashed out at the tom, biting him on the leg.
    Frostfall yelped in pain and struggled to get free from the fox's grip.
    Honeypaw led her brother away from the fox "Are you okay?" She asked "When we get back to camp you should get Azureflight to have a look at it"
    Moonfur leaped at the fox and bit down on its tail, the fox growled and held onto Frostfall with hungry eyes.
    Tallpaw leaped up to help her mentor but Silverlight got there first and raked her claws across the fox's muzzle.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Fri May 06, 2011 9:49 am

(oh yeah I forgot about adding Silverlight) Bonestripe hurtled into the clan camp. She ran striaght up to Icestar and yowled, "Earthpaw is being attacked by a fox! We have to help her!"

Earthpaw nodded. "I think I should. I feel dizzy and sick... all I can see are these fuzzy shapes..." Earthpaw couldn't handle any more of the agonizing pain and slumped onto the forest floor unconscious.
    Owlsight watched his apprentice fall to the ground. "Honeypaw, drag him away from the fight. We can't risk taking him back to camp and losing warriors to this fight." He leapt back into battle, just missing the swift fox's shoulder.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Fri May 06, 2011 10:25 am

Honeypaw nodded and dragged her littermate into the tunnels that led to camp.
    Silverlight and Moonfur worked in unison, swiping at the fox's muzzle until it dropped Frostfall.
    Moonfur let out a cry of victory and helped Frostfall to his paws.
    The fox leaped at the warrior when her back was turned and bit down on her scruff.
    Tallpaw leaped at the fox to help her mentor, she pounced onto its back using a well practiced battle move and dug her claws in.
    The fox yelped and loosened its grip on Moonfur, who slipped free and raked her claws down its side. The fox shook the apprentice off its back.
    Tallpaw took the opportunity to get in a blow at the fox.
    The fox countered with a fierce bite, and with the apprentice in its jaws, it fled.

Post  Guest Sun May 08, 2011 5:50 am

((I just registered. Can I join in the rp?

Username: Shadeleaf
    Cat's Name: Frostfire
    Description: White shorthaired tom, with bright amber eyes that almost appear a reddish colour under the light. Very energetic and a good warrior. He's a little on the small side, but strong and fierce. He's also very loyal.
    Other: No mate, kits, or apprentices yet. He's a fully fledged young warrior, so he has no mentor. His sister is Featherpelt.

Username: Shadeleaf
    Cat's Name: Featherpelt
    Description: White shorthaired she-cat with light grey stripes and blue eyes. She's a warrior with a natural ability for being stealthy and sneaking up on prey. She's also very intelligent and thinks things through before taking action.
    Other: No mate, kits, or apprentices yet. No mentor. Her brother is Frostfire.

My main rp cat is Shadeleaf, but I think he would be more at home in Treeclan, whenever you start roleplay in that clan.
    Thanks! ))

Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Mon May 09, 2011 9:15 am

((Yep, You can join))
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Mon May 09, 2011 9:36 am

((instead of new players making new cats, we should say that they can have three cats: adopt one of ours (or mine, if you aren't happy with giving away cats) and create two. If they only want one cat, then the can choose to create or adopt, and if they want two, then one of each. but no more than three. Would you like to do that? and that should go on until all of our cats have been adopted which is when new people start from scratch: finding a mother, creating a kit, and growing up. Does that sound like a good idea to you? Oh, but the two people who just joined can keep their cats. Oh, and if there are any cats who you don't want to be adopted, just say their names. Oh, and how do you change your picture thing?))

Coppersong gasped when she saw the fox disappear with Tallpaw. Looking around, she saw that most cats were exhausted and hurt. "Moonfur, Silverlight, come with me! Owlsight and Honeypaw, I want you to take Earthpaw back to camp to get reinforcements. Go now!" (if I have missed any cats out, just say they're coming with me.) Coppersong turned tail and with a yowl, started running after the fox.

Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Mon May 09, 2011 9:56 am

((Huh? I guess that might work, but I'm kinda attached to my cats))
    Moonfur and Silverlight ran after the deputy.

The fox's tail was seen disappearing over a rise.

Moonfur ran over the rise and looked around, the fox was nowhere to be seen.

Tallpaw squirmed in the fox's jaws as it ran. The fox growled and tightened its grip. Tallpaw started to feel dizzy as blood seeped out of her wounds.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Mon May 09, 2011 10:00 am

((okay. You can keep your cats, but I'll give away mine. You should make it one of the rules and also make a page saying the available cats and the cats you can't take. Ihave to go but i'll see if i can get the internet going. see ya!
    Thrushwing
    Thrushwing

Post  Thrushwing Mon May 09, 2011 12:32 pm

Kestrelclaw jumped out of the bushes straight onto the fox, quickly biting its neck riping the flesh off. The fox yowled, and tried to run off. Kestrelclaw quickly caught up with it and jumped back onto it, the fox fell over giving Kestrelclaw a chance to rescue Tallpaw.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Mon May 09, 2011 12:41 pm

Tallpaw squirmed out of the fox's grip and moved back, still dizzy.

Silverlight followed Moonfur over the rise and picked up the scent of blood, then a yowl split the air, she stiffened before following the sound.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:58 am