RockClan Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay site for warrior fans

5 posters

TreeClan Main RP

Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

TreeClan Main RP - Page 2 Empty Re: TreeClan Main RP

Post  Icestar Sun May 15, 2011 1:11 pm

((Pokémon should be capitalized))

Post  Guest Sun May 15, 2011 6:41 pm

((Then I'll change it to Ferretkit, then.))
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Wed May 18, 2011 10:26 am

((Whatever Icestar elephant . I hope you don't mind, Snowfeather! Sorry!))
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Wed May 18, 2011 10:57 am

((With out the capital P or the accent over the e it is spelt incorrectly. Jus' sayin'))

Mintflower sighed as Dawnfeather padded into her den for the third time that day "Did the poultice come off again? I told you to rest"
    "But the clan needs to be fed" Dawnfeather protested
    "Your shoulder isn't going to stop aching until you rest" The medicine cat sighed. Dawnfeather's shoulder was aching from a battle with MarshClan a few sunrises ago and she wouldn't keep still so it wouldn't heal. She padded into the herb storage and picked up some goldenrod and started to chew it up as she walked back out to Dawnfeather.
    Mintflower looked out at the sky "I'll have to go soon, can I trust you to rest?" She prompted
    Dawnfeather sighed "Yes"
    "Good, Mottlewish! We're going!" Mintflower called to her apprentice.

Wildfire
    Wildfire

Post  Wildfire Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:50 am

Yet no one could rest as the border patrol came into the camp, led by Wildfire. Not long ago, he was just another rogue, prey-stealing. Now it appeared that he was the most powerful cat in TreeClan. He already claimed the best spot in the Warrior's den. In his jaws was a blackbird, more the size of a hawk. He proudly dropped it on the fresh-kill pile. The elder's eyes widened with desire for the meal the were kitted for. Appearing oblivious, he walked off to stretch his claws. His Clanmates stared half-respecting him, half-fearing him.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:06 pm

(wow Wild. Ever heard of God-modding?)
    Wildfire
    Wildfire

Post  Wildfire Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:25 pm

((Yeah. I just want to introduce him properly. And make him awesome. He's not invincible.))
    Thrushwing
    Thrushwing

Post  Thrushwing Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:27 pm

Sparrowflight quietly emerged from the Warriors den and padded over to the fresh-kill pill. She spotted a giant Blackbird on the top of it, she left it lying there for the elders or queens, and took a plump vole from the pile instead.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:32 pm

Squirreltalon watched as Wildfire stalked into the camp. He stood high and proud, twice as strong as the cat he was when he was found sneaking prey across the border. Squirreltalon growled, his neck fur rising. He had never approved of that tom joining the clan. He scared all the younger cats, and for some reason was deeply respected by every other. It seemed strange to him, that an outsider had become one of the highest ranked in the clan. Applestar should never have let him set foot in the clan. "Wildfire!" Squirreltalon snapped, walking over to the tom. "You can pay your elders a visit now, check them for ticks and fetch them moss. I don't feel that you understand the importance of them yet. You still have a lot to learn. If you think you are a full member of the clan already, you are wrong."
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:43 pm

Cloudsong leaped down from an overhead branch and landed softly beside Squirreltalon, her beautiful white pelt shone in the evening light "Is Wildfire being a pain in the tail, again?" She twitched her whiskers, there was a hint of amusement in her mew.
    Thrushwing
    Thrushwing

Post  Thrushwing Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:48 pm

Once Sparrowflight had finished the Vole she padded over to where Squirreltalon and Cloudsong where talking. "I've never liked Wildfire," she meowed.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:49 pm

Squirreltalon sighed. "I think us three are the only ones who don't treat him like hes the leader." Squirreltalon flicked his best-friend's (Cloudsong) ear with his tail. "Come on. Let's go see if there's a patrol we can catch."

(Sorry Sparrowflight, P.s, you are included in finding a platrol to catch.)
    Wildfire
    Wildfire

Post  Wildfire Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:52 pm

Wildfire listened closely. He knew no cat like him. But as long as he was the one who brought the mice home, Applestar would keep him in the clan. He kept listening as stretched by a pine tree.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:53 pm

"Yeah, it seems like the rest of the clan worships him" Cloudsong rolled her eyes "It looks like the Sundown patrol is about to leave" She motioned towards where Fallenleaves was organizing the patrols "How about we ask Fallenleaves if we could tag along, anything to get away from that arrogant furball" She flicked her ears in Wildfire's direction.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:57 pm

"Great idea. Come with us, Sparrowflight." He started walking with the two she-cats over to Fallenleaves. "Can we join the sundown patrol?" He asked.
    Wildfire
    Wildfire

Post  Wildfire Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:02 pm

"The Clan worship me?" Wildfire said under his breath. He wanted to yowl it through the forest. He jumped up to a branch. He almost felt like Clan Leader. The feeling then left with the breeze blowing through the trees. He jumped down.
    The Clan want pure blood and nothing less he thought.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:05 pm

"Sure, take Twigpaw with you" Fallenleaves mewed and stretched his mouth in a yawn and turned to Wildfire "Wildfire, your on Moonhigh patrol with Dawnfeather and Pinepaw, and remember, Dawnfeather's leading it" He twitched his whiskers, he didn't exactly love the tom, but he didn't dislike him either.

((Post in CoC?))
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:08 pm

(I have to go now. But... I'm a bit confused. Do most cats worship him or dislike him? Origionally it was only Cloud, Squirrel, and Sparrow who disliked him, and the rest worshipped him. Question )
    Wildfire
    Wildfire

Post  Wildfire Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:11 pm

((The cats don't like him but they respect him. Squirrel and the others are the only ones saying they dont like him))
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:13 pm

((I think a lot of them look up to him, some feel neutral (Fallenleaves, etc.) and a few (Squirreltalon, Cloudsong and Sparrowflight) or at least that's how I see it))

((Wild. Stop. Getting. Me. Ninja'd.))
    Thrushwing
    Thrushwing

Post  Thrushwing Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:14 pm

"Thanks, Fallenleaves, I'll go fetch Twigpaw now," she meowed. Sparrowflight padded over to the apprentices den where Twigpaw was sitting, "we're on the sundown patrol, Twigpaw," she mewed.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:23 pm

Twigpaw nodded and gulped down the last of his fresh-kill "Okay!" He mewed and followed his mentor.

Sunpelt yawned "Come sleep now" She beckoned her kits.
    Lionkit and Leafkit moaned "Can't we play longer?" Lionkit mewed and stretched his tiny jaws in a yawn.
    Bouncekit curled up against her mother's warm pelt.
    Wildfire
    Wildfire

Post  Wildfire Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:29 pm

Although woken by the stomping paws of the patrol, Wildfire eventually fell into slumber. Then he found himself in the forest. He saw a mouse sniffing in the dead leaves on the forest floor. He stalked up and grabbed it. It vanished in his paws. Looking up confused, he saw a dark shape in the trees. Too big for a cat.
    He woke up panting and his eyes searching for the shape, but saw none. Realising were he was he snuggled back into the moss.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:32 pm

Cloudsong flicked her tail towards the camp exit "Let's go" She mewed.
    Thrushwing
    Thrushwing

Post  Thrushwing Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:36 pm

"Okay, coming," Sparrowflight mewed and ran over to the camp entrance where Cloudsong was waiting.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:16 pm