RockClan Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay site for warrior fans

3 posters

Moonfalls main RP

Coppersong
    Coppersong

Moonfalls main RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonfalls main RP

Post  Coppersong Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:48 am

((no it was your character who started talking to him))

Azureflight swiped a soothing tail over her flank. "You will learn, my Snowpaw. But before that, I must do something. I will not wait for the other cats to wake up. This is something that must be done." He jumped onto a rock so the moonfalls outlined his pelt with a silver glow. "Snowpaw, you have trained hard as a medicine cat and I there are no words to tell how proud I am of you. You will serve as a great cat to your clan. I wish I could watch to see you work your skills with your clan, watch you truly grow up." Azureflight gulped, his throat becoming tight. There was no way of hiding the sadness in his eyes, apart from maybe with his pride for this young she-cat. "I will be honoured to give you your full medicine cat name."
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:56 am

Snowpaw gazed up at Azureflight "What do you mean? Are you leaving the clan? You can't!" Snowpaw's eyes stretched wide "I'm sorry, please continue" she whispered.

Brackenheart sighed "StarClan will come to you when they need to, you can't just search for them" she sighed and closed her eyes.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:33 am

Azureflight didn't reply. She would understand soon. "From this moment on, I name you Snowsong, a full medicine cat of RockClan
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:42 am

Snowsong dipped her head and touched her muzzle with Azureflight's "Thank you, you have been the best mentor a medicine cat could want"

Stonepool stirred and woke, she climbed to her feet and padded towards Azureflight and Snowsong "Did you dream, Snowpaw?" she mewed to her friend.

"Snowsong" Snowsong corrected her, her eyes glowing with pride.

"Bu- Did you hold the ceremony while we were sleeping?" Stonepool spun to face Azureflight.

Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:46 am

Azureflight gave a slow, sorry nod. I had too. I mightn't have had enough time. It could be heart-beats before..." Azureflight trailed off, unable to finish.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:04 am

"Before what?" Snowsong cocked her head to the side, her eyes showing a questioning expression.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:15 am

Azureflight let a few moments pass before he bowed his head. "You will know before sunrise."

Smokeypaw sighed. "I know, I'm sorry. It's just that it seems as though Foxdapple is always getting messgaes! I am truly sorry. Is... is that all you wanted to tell me?"
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:28 am

Snowsong dipped her head in resignation "Okay Azureflight".

Stonepool still looked confused and somewhat annoyed but quietly cheered Snowsong's name, careful not to wake the sleeping medicine cats.

Brackenheart shook her head "There is one more thing, twolegs will bring your clan into grave danger" she whispered before she started to fade "Good bye, Smokeypaw"
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:40 am

Smokeypaw shook his head. "You have to give me more than just that! What danger will they..." he didn't bother finishing, he was already waking up. He lashed his tail in annoyance as he shook the droplets of spray off his pelt. Foxdapple had told him how StarClan gave messages very brief if any message at all, because they didn't want to interfere too much with the destiny of the Clans. But it was so annoying! Well, at least he knew to warn Foxdapple, who would probably warn Thingystar (can't remember the name).
    He saw that Snowpaw, Azureflight, and Stonepool were awake. "So, Snowpaw, what did you dream about?" He asked.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:43 am

"Snowsong" Snowsong corrected him, her eyes shone with pride "We're not supposed to tell" she smiled cheekily and place her tail over his muzzle.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:52 am

"Really? I've never bothered asking until now, because I did get a message from StarCl... did you just tell me you are Snowsong!? Did StarClan give you your name? I thought your mentor gave it to you."
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:01 pm

Snowsong giggled "Your mentor does give you your full name, but for some reason Azureflight did it while you all were sleeping" she shrugged "I don't know why".
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:07 pm

(2 more posts to go until you know what! affraid Okay, now we just wait for the other cats to awaken.)
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:15 pm

Robinflight opened her eyes and padded towards the other cats, Foxdapple stood up and walked beside her.

Mintflower yawned and climbed to her paws.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:21 pm

(is that all of them???)

Azureflight cleared his throat. "My friends, my dear, dear friends, I am terribly sorry I didn't wait for you before I did this, but if you had shared my dream you would all have understood. This is Snowsong, a full medicine cat of RockClan. Now, if you're all ready, we should start heading home."
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:25 pm

((You have Sixclaw and Toadcload))

Robinflower dipped her head "I see" she mewed.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:34 pm

((oh duh! I forgot about them!))

Toadcloud din't completely understand, but he congradulated Snowsong anyway with a dip of his head. "Well done."

Sixclaw was a wise old cat, and he knew when something was wrong with another cat. Something was definitly wrong with Azureflight, and there was no hiding it. He seemed like he was trying to accept something, something so horrible that it was just too hard to do so. He couldn't help but feel a little worried: Azureflight was pretty much his apprentice. "Okay, Azreflight. Congradulations, Snowsong. Azureflight, you look troubled. We should leave, so you can get home and sort out all your worries. Or you can talk to me about it?" Azureflight shook his head. "Sixclaw, I thank you. And not just for that, for everything you have ever done for me. You are my closest friend. Now, shall we leave!?"
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:40 pm

Stonepool looked at the two cats, still confused "Well, let's go then" she mewed and padded towards her mentor and the other medicine cat.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:58 pm

The cats headed away from the moonfalls, toward the Mountainclan border.

(TIMESKIP)

Sixclaw gave one last tail-wave of goodbye before heading into his den to curl up and have disturbed dreams, mostly out of worry for his dear friend.
    Azureflight said his last goodbyes to the medicine cat. This isn't fair! Sixclaw is yet to live for moons and yet I've got heartbeats for all I know.

(ANOTHER SHORT TIMESKIP)

Finally, they reached the lower part of the mountains, staring down at the forest, marsh, and lake. It was then that Azureflightsensed it. It was his voice, Sandstar's voice. "Your time has come..." At that very moment, a loud rumbling sound began.
    At first it was just a noise, but then it became a feeling. Deep inside the earth, like the ground was stretching it's limbs, yawning, waking up. And then the earth started to move, standing up. It was like it was rolling, squashing the ticks that itched it's pelt. All of a sudden, the ground was opened beneath him. A sudden crack, and he was falling into the earth. He took one last glance up at the sky before it closed over top of him. His last breath was taken away from him, and he felt his soul as it escaped from the tiny gap, up into the night sky. "Goodbye, my clan. Goodbye Snowsong...
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:31 am

"Azureflight!" Snowsong cried as the crack closed "Azureflight! Can you hear me? Are you okay?" she tried to call into the closed up crack "Please be okay" she whispered, tears welling up in her eyes.
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:51 am

Toadcloud was torn between racing off to help his clanmates or staying to help Snowsong. When most of the other cats left, he couldn't help but have sympathy for Snowsong, and started to help claw open the earth. "Come on, Snowsong! Dig as hard as you possibly can! He's probably stuck down their. He shouldn't be too hurt, maybe some pulled muscles from being a bit squeezed, but I'm sure he'll be fine..." Toadcloud knew he didn't sound convincing. Even if he was alive, being this tight, this deep in the earth would have big impact on the body. He wouldn't be able to breath, either, covered in dirt. But Azureflight and Snowpaw- Snowsong were fellow medicine cats. He couldn't just leave them.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:05 pm

Snowsong nodded and started digging into the earth, it was cracked and hard "Azureflight...please be okay" she whispered and her paws pummeled the dirt.
    Tearblossom
    Tearblossom

Post  Tearblossom Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:06 pm

Tearblossom felt Snowsong's grief, stronger and sharper than any of these cat's claws and paws. She took her paw off Blacknettle's neck, letting her scramble into the bushes, and then ran away, ignoring Elkstar's confused calls.

After running a while, she was beside Snowsong. Tearblossom laid a fluffy tail on her shoulder. "Azureflight has gone, Snowsong. But he is safe with me. Have faith, you will be strong alone..." And that was all she could say, before going back into battle.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:18 pm

Snowsong felt Tearblossom's presence but didn't look up "Thank you Tearblossom" she whispered and stopped digging "Please look after him".
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:24 pm

Toadcloud stopped digging. "Snowsong..? Are you... okay?" Toadcloud only just caught the pelt of a shimmering warrior before it faded away. He gasped. "Was that Azureflight's spirit?" He asked solemly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:44 pm