RockClan Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay site for warrior fans

2 posters

StarClan RP

Coppersong
    Coppersong

StarClan RP - Page 3 Empty Re: StarClan RP

Post  Coppersong Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:38 pm

Featherpool shook her head. "But that wasn't it. There is another prophecy."
    Azurelfight stared up into sky, his stunning blue eyes going distant. "But thorn will shatter ice as dawn rises..."
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:55 am

"What!? It can't be Icestar can it?" Fallensnow mewed. "And 'thorn' sounds like it might be.. Thornstar.."
    Coppersong
    Coppersong

Post  Coppersong Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:08 am

Featherpool swished her tail in frustration. "I don't know who the cats are. I only know the words of the prophecy. Sometimes I wished it were StarClan who made up the prophecies, not the messengers of them."

Elkstar watched down at Heronstar as he planned to attack TreeClan with his clanmates. He saw Foxdapple, the late medicine cat, hoping that StarClan would help prevent it. But there was nothing StarClan could do- it seemed most MarshClan cats felt the same about Applestar's treachery, and Elkstar could clearly see their point of view, although he disagreed this was the right way to approach it. Heronstar was leading the clan and he made the choices for the clan, not StarClan.
    He sent Foxdapple a breath of wind, indicating that there was nothing StarClan would or could do.
    Icestar
    Icestar
    Admin

Post  Icestar Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:33 am

"I agree with you, but StarClan has no power over these things. The Clans must create their own destinies, we may only guide them. " Fallensnow mewed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:46 pm